[Exim] Source mod problem

Author: Wakko Warner
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Source mod problem
I'm trying to add support for "sender_domains" to routers. I recall someone
else wanting this and now I'm needing it.

In src/structs.h line 242 (inside struct router_instance)
I insert this:
  uschar *sender_domains;         /* Specific sender domains */

After I do this, I see this:
# exim -bt wt@localhost
2003-06-10 11:07:32 Exim configuration error:
mailscan_stopper router:
a transport must not be defined for this router

the mailscan_stopper was made to keep the virus scanner from sending virus
alerts to "support@???"
It's defined as:
mailscan_stopper:
        driver = redirect
        domains = microsoft.com
        local_parts = support
        condition = ${if eq{$sender_address}{mailscan@<SNIP>}\
                         {yes}{no} \
                     }
        data = postmaster

There is only one router above it. It is an accept router. Oddly, if I
change that router from accept to redirect, it works.

I can't seem to figure out what is happening when I add another member to
this structure.