Re: [Exim] exim internal bounces????

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Yann Golanski
Cc: wayne Allen, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim internal bounces????
On (2003/06/10 12:16), Yann Golanski wrote:

> This looks familiar... Let me guess, you are using FreeBSD as a base OS
> and have install Exim and Mailman from the port tree?
>
> It's an IPv6 issue.  Change the relay_from_hosts to read:
>    hostlist   relay_from_hosts = localhost
> and it should all work.

Sorry about that. :-)

For the benefit of other readers, the problem was fixed in the
ports tree in April, thanks to a problem report from Mark Edwards
<mark@???>.

Unfortunately, the change to the port doesn't help folks who have an
existing configure file in place, because the port dare not overwrite an
existing configuration.

I'll add an install-time test that complains if it finds a wayward
relay_from_hosts hostlist in an existing configure file.

Thanks,
Sheldon.