RE: [Exim] ACL problem - semi-urgent

Author: Troy Settle
To: 'Brian K. West', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] ACL problem - semi-urgent
Brian,

No, we don't use popb4smtp and I already told you why: We support many
users who never pop their mail from our server. I use SMTP AUTH and a
list of local network addresses to control relaying.

In this case, I had things all hosed up. I was blocking relays from
some parts of my own network, while the welcome mat was out for the rest
of the world.

How odd it was troubleshooting this one. At least I didn't have to
track your ass down on IRC to fix it for me.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks