Re: [Exim] Literal domains

Author: Patrick Boutilier
To: Joe
CC: Syv Ritch, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Literal domains
Not sure then. I tested about 3 hours ago with Exim 4.12 and it worked fine.

Perhaps running in debug mode might help? I always run another copy of
exim on a different port when debugging. For example:

/usr/local/exim-test/bin/exim -bd -d+all -oX 26

Then just telnet to port 26 and try to send a mail to froggy@???