Re: [Exim] Has something changed with Spam format?

Author: Asbjorn Hoiland Aarrestad
To: Frank DeChellis
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Has something changed with Spam format?
dunno if "spam finder" is a correct word, but I was thinking of
"spamassassin", www.spamassassin.org

I use it (linked with exim with exiscan). Finds most spam for me (need
a week or two with tuneup to let through non-spam mails, but that is
really easy!) Spamassassin can also do some rbl checks.

- asbjørn