[Exim] exim, virtual domains, antispam solution

Author: vlad f kropachew
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim, virtual domains, antispam solution
Hello everyone. I need any help from exim users. I have installed exim 4.20 on
linux system. This is mta which delivery mail to virtual domains
(mysql). Now i want to install any antispam filters with per recipient
(so, router stage check) antispam system
(white/black list, scores, tags). All this futures support only 'spamc'
from SA package which handle via stdin content of mail and print to output mail with tags
based on mysql tables. So, i must set up in exim config router (for
example spamc_check) before the mysql_delivery router which handle message,
tag them and reinject message body to exim. for injected mail
'spamc_check' router condition will failed, and mail will deliveryd
to user natively. so, one questions - how i can reinject mail from shell script ? :)
any suggestion,ideas, comments for my solutions are wellcome.

vlad.