Re: [Exim] WHAAAA!! .forward NEVER Works

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dan Egli
To: Keith
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] WHAAAA!! .forward NEVER Works
Keith Goettert wrote:

| ok, I have my exim running at debug level 9 and I never see any attempt to
| forward a message. I fact, I never even see exim consider the forward
| director.

| Rather than listing all my config info here, could some kind soul

please give
| me some debug settings and troubleshooting tips for this (ie teach me

to fish).

Since Routers (and directors in Exim3) are evaluated in the order they
are written in, be sure your forward file setup is one of the first
things that is in your list. For example, in my setup, only the mailman
routers come before the userforward file. Next is the .procmailrc file,
then it's the user mailbox delivery. If your mailbox delivery router
comes before the forward router, the forward router will NEVER BE SEEN.

Beyond that, I'm not sure off my head. If you want to send me your
config off the list I'll look it over and try to point you in the right
direction.

- --- Dan