Re: [Exim] partial-lsearch wrong

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tabor J. Wells
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Dan Egli
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] partial-lsearch wrong
On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 11:22:47PM -0600,
Dan Egli <dan@???> is thought to have said:

> forced_route:
> # this router is only for domains that won't take emails from a dynamic IP
> driver = manualroute
> domains = ! +local_domains
> route_list = "${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/direct.lst} {$value}} mail.comcast.net byname"
> transport = remote_smtp

Try:
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/direct.lst}}

> the list is a simple one root domain per line. To test, I added aol.com to
> the list, so the file /etc/direct.lst is:
>
> # names to send directly to comcast.net's MX server, since they won't take
> # dynamic IP'd emails
> aol.com

And make these entries look like:
aol.com: mail.comcast.net

or perhaps

aol.com: mail.comcast.net byname

if that doesn't work. I forget whether the byname is implicit and I'm too
lazy to look it up in the docs right now :)

> so whats the deal with this line: aol.com in ""? no (end of list)

That's a little odd.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality