Re: [Exim] Spool Maintenence

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Richard Bible
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spool Maintenence
On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Richard Bible wrote:

> Guys,
>
> We already have this in our config
>
> timeout_frozen_after = 5d
> ignore_errmsg_errors_after = 1d
>
> Do you have any other suggestions as to why they are not being removed from
> the queue. Cheers :)

As you mention ignore_errmsg_errors_after, it seems you are using Exim
3. My suggestion:

> > RTFM about auto_thaw, timeout_frozen_after, and ignore_bounce_error_after.

was for Exim 4, in which things have changed in this area.. I really
can't help about Exim 3 any more - I've forgotten it.

Philip

PS I am at a workshop in Kampala, and not likely to contribute again for
at least a week.