Re: [Exim] Enabling wildlsearch as default in packages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Yann Golanski
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Enabling wildlsearch as default in packages
--
Quoth Sheldon Hearn on Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 11:52:41 +0200
> I maintain the FreeBSD ports for Exim.

And a good job you are doing too.

> I've had a request to enable wildlsearch by default in the ports (and
> thus the packages distributed by the FreeBSD Project).
>
> Any good reason not to? I don't have time to look into this
> functionality very carefully.

I think that will work fine. I don't see a problem with it. You could
always add one more compile time option to the port and that'll do it.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318