Fw: [Exim] Missing Email

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Cheong Ket Vin
To: exim-users
Betreff: Fw: [Exim] Missing Email
Hi this is part of my /var/log/exim/main.log

can someone explain what is happening, (for privacy, i mask the ip)

2003-06-06 10:27:28 H=jhb-xxx-xxx.isp.com (computer208) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
F=<xxx@???.> rejected RCPT <yyy@???>: relay not permitted
2003-06-06 10:27:28 H=jhb-xxx-xxx.isp.com (P221) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
F=<zzz@???> rejected RCPT <ppp@???>: relay not permitted

all the isp.com, xxx.com, yyy.com, zzz.com and ppp.com has no relation with
my exim mail server, i wonder why it appear in my mail server log file.
is that someone with the jhb-xxx.xxx.isp.com ip is spamming my mail server ?
and what does the "relay not permitted" means ?

thank you