[Exim] pipe command

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] pipe command

Hi,

it would be very nice if someone could please post an idea of how to
solve this because this is a relatively important problem to me.
Is it possible to do a lsearch-lookup in a command of a pipe
transport?

The following command seems not to work...

command = /opt/mail2news/mail2news ${lookup
{$header_list-post}lsearch{/etc/exim/mailinglists}}

Where the /etc/exim/mailinglists has the following content:

exim-users@???:            lists.exim-users

If it is not possible to do a lsearch-lookup in a command statement,
can I declare a new variable on my own in this transport? Is it at
all possible to declare own variables??? So that I could do the
lookup in this variable and then use this variable as a parameter
for the command?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanx, Michael