Re: [Exim] exim4.20 with exiscan... spam-feature

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tom Kistner
Aan: Margrit Lottmann
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] exim4.20 with exiscan... spam-feature
Margrit Lottmann wrote:

> spamd is configured with
>
> # Whether to change the subject of suspected spam
> rewrite_subject         1
> # Text to prepend to subject if rewrite_subject is used
> subject_tag             *****SPAM*****

Exiscan does not use the SA message alterations since that would involve
rewriting exims spool files.

But there is a nice solution, quoted from the upcoming example config
document:

For the subject tag, we prepare a new subject header in the
ACL, then swap it with the original Subject in the system
filter.

In the DATA ACL, put this:
/* -----------------
warn message = X-New-Subject: *SPAM* $h_subject:
      spam = nobody
------------------ */

In the system filter, put this:
/* -----------------
if "${if def:header_X-New-Subject: {there}}" is there
then
    headers remove subject
    headers add "Subject: $h_X-New-Subject:"
    headers remove X-New-Subject
endif

This should give you an idea :)

regards,