Re: [Exim] Bugbear/B filtration

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
To: Asbjorn Hoiland Aarrestad
CC: howard.jones, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Bugbear/B filtration
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Asbjorn Hoiland Aarrestad wrote:

>howard.jones@??? wrote:
>

>> Does anyone have a similar filter for the Bugbear/B virus:
>> http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=100358
>>
>Use exiscan and a virus scanner. This will stop more than just common
>viruses.

Seconded... and after looking around, I found f-prot to my liking. You need to
set up exiscan thusly:

av_scanner = cmdline:/usr/local/f-prot/f-prot %s:Infection:Infection. (.+)$

acl_check_data:

  # Reject known virus spreading file extensions.
  # Accepting these is pretty much braindead.
  deny  message         = Message contains $found_extension file (blacklisted).
        demime          = com:vbs:bat:pif:scr

  deny message          = This message contains a Virus ($malware_name)
       demime           = *
       malware          = *

accept

HTH,