[Exim] Re: Re: Question about MS Outlook 4 Windows

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Re: Question about MS Outlook 4 Windows
On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:05:20 GMT Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> I have recently started playing around with bynari tradeserver and
> tradeclient, which are well worth a look

This is the Bynari as in http://www.bynari.net ?

Seems they are calling it InsightConnector and InsightServer now.

They say it is "Linux distribution agnostic" but then that it "Runs on IBM
eServer platforms: xSeries, iSeries, & zSeries", does that mean that it is
hardware non-agnostic?? Not very good if they are tying themselves to one
piece of hardware.

PS