Re: [Exim] Problem with Aliase in Exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Problem with Aliase in Exim
On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 04:52:08PM +0800, Cheong Ket Vin wrote:
> From: "Andreas Metzler" <eximusers@???>
>> On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 03:49:13PM +0800, great wrote:

[...]
>>> The problem happen here, so when one send email to aaa@???,
>>> then the email automatically forwarded to aaa2@???, and then
>>> at there, the email forwarded to aaa3@??? again. Means that
>>> aaa3@??? will get all of the email from aaa and aaa2.

>>> Actually I just want the email to be forwarded once.

>> repeat_use (redirect) _option_

[...]
>> If this option is set false, the router is skipped for a child address
>> that has any ancestor that was routed by this router.

[...]
> Thanks for your solution, but Im still kinda confuse with the repeat_use
> option, where do I find it ? in /etc/exim/exim.conf ? Thanks

See spec.txt. repeat_use is boolean option for "redirect" routers. -
You have to find the one that is managing the aaa.*@???
aliases and add "repeat_use = false" to its options.
                 cu andreas
PS: Please learn proper quoting.
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"