Re: [Exim] Copying outgoing mail to admin mailbox?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Thomas Tonino
Aan: postmaster
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Copying outgoing mail to admin mailbox?
postmaster wrote:

> http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030120/048851.html
>
> And once I inserted the five lines of code with a bit of annotation so I'd
> know how I got there, I HUPed exim and tested it.

>>I need to know how to get exim to put a copy of every outgoing message
>>into a local mailbox (call it "xyz")

My first attempt would be a router before all other routers that would do an
unseen delivery through a transport named for example copy_mail. copy_mail would
use appendfile, but append to a fixed file name instead of useing $local_part.

But I don't know if that would work - sounds logical though.

Thomas