[Exim] Re: Need a bit of help with Exim 4

Página Inicial
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Need a bit of help with Exim 4
On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:00:38 GMT, "Father Peter Darin"
<BDarin@???> wrote:

>  deny    message       = Spammers NOT welcome!
>          dnslists      = bl.spamcop.net : relay.ordb.org/reject

The other guys have pointed out the errors in your configure file I would
just suggest the following for your DNS blacklists...

The second and forth lines are wrapped from the 1st and 3rd lines
---------------->8-----------------------
  deny    message       = Rejected because $sender_host_address is in black
list at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
          dnslists      = proxies.blackholes.easynet.nl :
dynablock.easynet.nl : relays.ordb.org : sbl.spamhaus.org

1) proxies.blackholes.easynet.nl = open proxies used by spammers, more and
more than open relays
2) dynablock.easynet.nl = IP ranges which are assigned to dial-up users,
often hacked/used by spammers to hide their tracks
3) relays.ordb.org = open mail relays
4) sbl.spamhaus.org = hardcore "unrepentant" :-) spammers

I wouldn't use spamcop as a primary choice of DNS blacklists.

PS