[Exim] Copying outgoing mail to admin mailbox?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: postmaster
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Copying outgoing mail to admin mailbox?
I need to know how to get exim to put a copy of every outgoing message
into a local mailbox (call it "xyz")

Our boss is a "micro-manager" !!! (of the Nth order). But, he owns the
place, pays the bills, and he's a nice guy. He just wants to know that
business is business.

So, he wants a copy of every incoming and outgoing email put in his
mailbox.

I am using exim-4.10-1 (getting ready to upgrade to 4.20, but that
shouldn't matter). I am successful at copying all incoming mail to his
mailbox by the following lines in /etc/aliases

# Sample lines from /etc/aliases

chamoo:    xyz, \chamoo
tom:    xyz, \tom
dick:    xyz, \dick
harry:    xyz, \harry
xyz:    xyz
# No need to copy mail to xyz since it is
# directed to the person who wants
# to see it anyway!

But, I need to know how to put copies of OUTGOING mail into rcd's mailbox.
Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance.
Chuck

P.S. He KNOWS he won't be getting copies of MY mail! (LOL)