Re: [Exim] Exim Ver 4 - Force Queue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John Burnham
To: Schalk Erasmus, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim Ver 4 - Force Queue
Schalk Erasmus wrote:

> I'm very new to Exim ver 4, and would like to know if anyone could
> tell me how to force mail for a specific domain on ver 4.
>
> On ver 3 I used to use these commands:
>
> exim -qR xxxx.org -v # for a specific domain
>
> exim -qff -d2 # to force the queue on all
>
> BUT....this seems to have changed

Nope. Other than the -d2, the debug stuff has changed slightly - see
documentation for details.

> I also keep on getting the following message in the Exim RejectLog
> file:
>
> 2003-06-04 16:20:00 H=localhost (xxx.yyy.com.na) [127.0.0.1]
> F=<root@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
> <root@???>: Could not complete sender verify
> 2003-06-04 16:25:00 H=localhost (xxx.yyy.com.na) [127.0.0.1] sender
> verify defer for <root@???>: remote host address is the
> local host
>
> BUT, the remote host is NOT the local host, since I've confirmed the
> DNS records.

Exim is trying to do sender verification and failing. What are your
ACLs for sender verification ? Have you defined a domainlist of local
domains ? And have you set never_users = root and not given root an
alias to another email address somewhere ?
John