[Exim] Exim system filter problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mohammad Meskarian
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: RE: [Exim] Exim system filter problem - Ver4
Betreff: [Exim] Exim system filter problem
Dear All

I have problem with exim system filter

I have following inside system_filter.exe file

#Exim filter
if $header_content-type: matches "(?:file)?name=(\\\\S+\\\\.(?:ad[ep]|b
a[st]|chm|cmd|com|cpl|crt|eml|exe|hlp|hta|in[fs]|isp|jse?|lnk|md[be]|ms[
cipt]|pcd|pif|reg|scr|sct|shs|url|vb[se]|ws[fhc]))"
then
fail text "This message has been rejected because it has\n\
potentially executable content $1\n\
This form of attachment has been used by\n\
recent viruses or other malware.\n\
If you meant to send this file then please\n\
package it up as a zip file and resend it."
seen finish
endif

and I have
message_filter = /etc/exim/system_filter.exim
message_body_visible = 5000

inside the exim.conf

it seems the system filter doesn't have any affect on mail delivery

however as soon as I make mistake inside system filter file exim
generate the error it seems it read the filter file
but it doesn't have any affect.

This filter working fine inside the .forward file inside the home
directory.

Please help me.