[Exim] Problem with Aliase in Exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: great
To: exim-users
CC: webmaster
Betreff: [Exim] Problem with Aliase in Exim
Hi, I am running exim on my mail server, recently I am having problem with one of my aliasing features.

For example, I let my user with email address of aaa@??? to aliase and forward email to aaa2@???
and I allow user with aaa2@??? to aliase and forward email to aaa3@???

The problem happen here, so when one send email to aaa@???, then the email automatically forwarded to aaa2@???, and then at there, the email forwarded to aaa3@??? again. Means that aaa3@??? will get all of the email from aaa and aaa2.

Actually I just want the email to be forwarded once. And then everything will be alright.

So, is there's any solution for my problem, or if there's any documentation that I could refer to.

Thank you very much.