Re: [Exim] maximum size allowed in headers_add

Author: David Powers
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] maximum size allowed in headers_add
I just ran a quick test of this on our mailserver and the envelop_to_add does not seem to include BCC addresses from mail sent straight through the system as the first MTA - which means that I am back to using $recipients - which means I am back to the same issue with headers add length. ;( It was a good idea though.

-David