[Exim] secure Web site for ordering the new Exim book

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Niall Mansfield
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] secure Web site for ordering the new Exim book
On May 30, 5:29pm, Niall Mansfield wrote:
> We publish Phil's new Exim book ...

  >  * we're working on getting a secure ordering web site up and
  >    running, with the very kind help of an Eximite in Canada.

The site is now up and running.
To order:    https://www.qcislands.net/cgi-bin/exim-book.cgi
More info:    https://www.qcislands.net/eximbook/

While this has been set up primarily for North American folks, anyone
anywhere can use it to order (but different postal charges may apply
outside Europe, North America and Australia.)

Thanks for your patience.

    Niall
    Regards,
--