Re: [Exim] maximum size allowed in headers_add

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Powers
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nigel Metheringham
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] maximum size allowed in headers_add
I agree with you for the most part - and normally wouldn't route in a filter - except that in this case there are a few problems:

1. I need to attach the expansion of the $recipients variable to capture BCC's, and it is not available via routers - *only* ACL's and the system filter
2. It might be the case (but I doubt it) that the headers added by headers_add are allowed to be longer than those added by filters. But if they aren't (and I can get around problem #1) then I am right back to trying to add a too long header.

Now, if envelope_to_add will include the BCC information I might be able to get around this. I'll run a quick test now to see.

-David