Re: [Exim] maximum size allowed in headers_add

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: david
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] maximum size allowed in headers_add
On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 15:34, David Powers wrote:
> The system filter being used is:
>
> if first_delivery then
>        headers add "X-Foo-Mail-From: $sender_address\nX-Foo-Mail-To: $recipients"
>        unseen save "/home/willcap/mailusers/audit/"
> endif

Its obviously the week for this. Don't do routing in filters.

How about this as the first router

   # NB This router is illegal in many situations
   # check your local legislation
   copy_router:
     driver = accept
     # accept absolutely anything - no domains/local_parts here
     no_expn
     transport = copy_transport
     unseen
     no_verify

and then something like this transport:-

  copy_transport:
    # only save one message no matter how many recips
    # ?? is zero legal - if not put 1000000 there or something
    batch_max = 0
    driver = appendfile
    # save in dated directory
    directory = /some/file/path/$tod_logfile/
    create_directory
    # set perms and stuff
    user = fred
    # add extra audit data
    delivery_date_add
    envelope_to_add
    return_path_add

All untested, but should do pretty much the right thing...

    Nigel.