Re: [Exim] exim ldap lookups with exchange 200 against AD Gl…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Oliver Egginger
To: Chris Huff
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] exim ldap lookups with exchange 200 against AD Global Catalogue
> could
> you please post and example of a director or somthing like that?

A simple approach (NOT TESTED!) could be this:

ldap_lookup:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = ldap
query = \
"ldap://lombardi.corp.blah.com/dc=corp,dc=blah,dc=com?mail?sub?\
(proxyAddresses=smtp\\\\:${local_part}@${domain})

And you maybe have to use some more quotes here:
... smtp\\:${local_part}@${domain} ...
(I don't know which values are held by local_part and domain.)
The quote_ldap expansion operator will do this for you.

- oliver