[Exim] Bouncing messages from bogofilter

Autor: R. Douglas Barbieri
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Bouncing messages from bogofilter
--
I would like to know how to cause a message to bounce if a certain
header is present in a partictular email. I am using Bogofilter

I alreay have exim set up to pipe messages through bogofilter, but I am
at a loss as to how to bounce the message after it has passed through
bogofilter and the "X-Bogosity: Yes" is present.

I followed the suggestions posted on the exim-users list:
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20021230/047817.html.

Thanks!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@???

GPG Fingerprint : FE6A 6A57 2B95 7594 E534 BFEE 45F1 9E5E F30A 8A27
MIT.edu recv-key: F6368A3D
GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.asc