[Exim] getting the exim 4 book in North America

Author: Greg Louis
To: Exim-users
CC: nmm
Subject: [Exim] getting the exim 4 book in North America
As there's been some discussion lately about sources for North American
residents, I thought people might like to know that the Canadian
distributor UIT is using is on the ball. My order was placed directly
with UIT (http://www.uit.co.uk) and confirmed by fax about two weeks
ago; Niall's comment was "We're bulk shipping to them today, so we'd
expect to get your book out in 10-14 days from now." The two copies I
ordered arrived a few minutes ago, in excellent condition (very
conservatively bubble-wrapped). One happy camper now goes off to read
all about exim 4... :)

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key: finger     |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   glouis@??? |