[Exim] Re: FAQ Tips and Techniques

Author: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: FAQ Tips and Techniques
On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:10:56 GMT Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> I'm happy with the idea as long as it doesn't require significant
> ongoing maintenance. However I'm looking at making some significant
> changes to exim.org in the short term (hardware replacement,
> relocation and consequent change of OS versions) so would prefer to
> hold off until thats finalised - because its another thing to port
> across to the new system.

If we could have it added to your planned upgrade, I'm sure everyone would
be interested to have the facility available. There must be tools available
to setup a structured way to have this maintained by the content creators.
They be responsible to enter content and follow basic guidelines of style
etc.

I agree with you re: maintenance, we're all busy and I'm sure you don't
need more overhead :-) we appreciate your efforts maintaining the current
server.

It would be a good way to promote excellence in the use of Exim though
wouldn't it! Best solutions for the best SMTP server.

Regards

PS