Re: [Exim] \dev\null

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tony Finch
Aan: Nigel.Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] \dev\null
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> wrote:

>If you have a manual list then you could use a normal alias file
>configuration and make the aliases look something like this:-
>
>    jbloggs:    :fail: J Bloggs no longer works here.\
>            His business functions are now handled by fred@domain

>Use :blackhole: in place of :fail: if you really want to silently
>discard mail - however this is pretty silly in normal circumstances.

I had to ask one of my previous employers to switch to a blackhole
because their autoresponder was irritating all sorts of random people
owing to the quantity of forged spam sent to my old address.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
FAIR ISLE FAEROES EAST SOUTHEAST ICELAND: EASTERLY OR SOUTHEASTERLY 4 OR 5,