Re: [Exim] Re: Re: smtp_accept_max_rcpt_failures?!

Autor: Wakko Warner
A: patrick-d-1057131560.f1756e
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Re: smtp_accept_max_rcpt_failures?!
> > By using ${run... to invoke a Perl script. The blacklist in
> > question is a plain file: the Perl script opens it for append and
> > writes the IP into it (plus a comment which contains a timestamp).
> >
> > Nothing remotely clever, in other words ;-)
>
> Can we plead dumbness and ask for your example :-)

My example:
    # Reaching the end of the ACL causes a "deny", but we might as well
    # give an explicit message.
    drop    message = \
        ${run{/bin/sh -c \"/bin/echo $sender_host_address >> /etc/exim4/
ip_reject_relayed\"}{}}\
        You have attempted to relay through this server and have \
        been locked out.
        log_message = refused relay

I'm thinking of adding things to the acls to make this more simple. like
run= and perl=

I know about condition, but I don't think a $run or $perl can return fail.