Re: [Exim] \dev\null

Top Pagina
Auteur: Yann Golanski
Aan: Simon Alman
CC: Thomas Kinghorn, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] \dev\null
--
Quoth Simon Alman on Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 10:23:27 +0100
> >Is there a way to \dev\null users who are no longer with our company?
> >All the mail is relayed to our exchange server which tosses the mail if
> >the user does not exist.
>
> I'd just use a system filter to drop any addresses I don't want
> delivered i.e create a system filter file with the following:
>
> >if $header_to: contains <some address you dont want>
> >then

save /dev/null
> >seen finish
> >endif

Surly you mean to add "save /dev/null" in that one?

Alternativly you could add those users in a alias file with the fail
syntax. That way the sender gets to know that his person is no longer
there.

Or if you go with Simon's suggestion, add a "mail ..." command to the
filter so that the sender knows not to send more mails there.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318