Re: [Exim] Re: Re: unexpected disconnection

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Re: unexpected disconnection
On 2 Jun 2003 at 7:34, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> >>I remember virginia passed the strictist anti-spam law. But if
> >>you're in virginia, how do you do anything about it. I have yet to
> >>see that one. (Unfortunately, I work in virginia)
> > this coulkd be the reason why Carolinas and Alabama are among the
> > regions with more spam/pro capita here ?
> Try Florida. More spammers per square inch than anywhere else
> stateside.

It could be, but could be that they are more "professional" . I check
origin of spam only if it is annoying, that is if:
1. contains executable code
2. are over 4 kB in size
3. are sent to non-existent addresses so end in postmaster [me] box ...
4. are sent more than once to the same address
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile