Re: [Exim] TARPIT ACL - for Spam Control

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Leonardo Boselli, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TARPIT ACL - for Spam Control
On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:17:50AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 12 May 2003, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
>
> > Is possible to both accept and deny ?
> > that is after gottig the full message delivery as if accepoted, but
> > reply a 551 code ?
>
> No.

Actually, you can with sa-exim, but that's 3rd party
(for that matter, you could write any small local_scan program to send a
reject, and accept the mail anyway. Note that by 'accept', I mean do
something with it, sa-exim stores it on disk in a maildir folder, but
also re-pipe it to exim while the listening exim does reject the said
mail)

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key