[Exim] Exim 4.20/SA-Exim 3/Exiscan-ACL RPMs and spam/virus H…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tim Jackson
Aan: exim-users
CC: exiscanusers
Onderwerp: [Exim] Exim 4.20/SA-Exim 3/Exiscan-ACL RPMs and spam/virus HOWTO
Hello everyone, especially anyone who's in the early stages of looking
into spam and virus scanning with Exim.

I've just updated my Exim page to cover all the recent happenings,
including:

- my take on Exim RPMs, with my universal RPM spec file which supports
Exim 4.20 and (optionally) SA-Exim 3/Exiscan/Exiscan-ACL/Eximon

- my "Spam and Virus Scanning with Exim 4.x" mini-HOWTO. As well as
various changes/updates/additional informaton, this 20-page guide now
covers installation and configuration of Exiscan-ACL as well as older
versions of Exiscan.
If you're new to spam/virus scanning with Exim (perhaps just trying to
figure out the options) I'd really like your feedback - whether you find
this useful, how it could be improved etc.

As usual, any comments/corrections/other feedback are more than welcome.

Everything can be found at: http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/exim.php

Tim