Re: [Exim] Live list archive

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jonas Meurer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Live list archive
On 30/05/2003 Troy Settle wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to set up live list archives, and need some
> help. I'm new to exim, I'm new to archiving, and have not the first
> clue how to start.

First you should have access to the host that runs the list or you
should subscribe to that list. Then you should install procmail, exim
and lurker:
http://lurker.sourceforge.net/
lurker has a good documentation for setting it up. If you use
Debian GNU/Linux, you can simply 'apt-get install lurker', and contact
me if you have any problems.

bye
mejo

--