RE: [Exim] random letters in subject

Author: Brian K. West
To: 'Jerry Bell', 'Kamesh Patel', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] random letters in subject
I have mine set to 3.7 anything higher a few slip thru.. Most good mail is
a zero or negative score... I still pass the mail but its sent off to a
folder..

What does everyone else have their spam threshold set to?

File /var/log/maillog : from May 30 00:00:00 to May 30 17:50:51
Total number of emails processed by the spam filter : 239
Number of spams                         :        12 (  5.02%)
Number of clean messages                :       227 ( 94.98%)
Average message analysis time           :      1.14 seconds
Average spam analysis time              :      0.93 seconds
Average clean message analysis time     :      1.15 seconds
Average message score                   :     -6.39
Average spam score                      :     10.82
Average clean message score             :     -7.28
Total spam volume                       :        42 kbytes
Total clean volume                      :       983 kbytes

That's my stats so far today.