Re: [Exim] Unseed option clarification

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ericb
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Unseed option clarification
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Ericb wrote:

> If a message is processed by an "unseen" router, then reaches the
> "no_more" line, will this cause a bounce? I would like a message to
> bounce only if it has not been processed by any router.

Exim doesn't "reach lines". The order of options does nor affect the
processing.

If an "unseen" router declines to handle a message, no_more will come
into effect. I am not sure that I see any use for this.

If an "unseen" router accepts a message, no_more is overridden, as
specified in the documentation of "unseen".

I can't think of a use for no_more on a router on which "unseen" is
always true.

This is all wrt Exim 4.20.