RE: [Exim] Exim Book in North America

Author: Cory Daehn
To: 'Philip Hazel', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim Book in North America
Perhaps you could suggest they try PayPal as an option for people in North
America ordering the book... they do all the currency conversion, deposit the
money, credit card processing... and their servers are 100% secure with a
lower rate than most merchant accounts charge for credit card processing (than
the US anyway) Worst case scenario, for a small fee to cover my associated
costs, (packaging, labels, credit card fees, etc. Although I'd probably ship
USPS Priority Mail since they're kind enough to give away all the packaging
materials you would need) I'd be willing to order a large quantity of the
books (pooling together everyone else's money) and ship them to the respective
US purchasers. (Oh, and by the way, I would have to collect sales tax [8.25%]
on all purchases in Texas. Sorry, but better safe than sorry.)

Let me know.