Re: [Exim] Exim Book in North America

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim Book in North America
> I received a reply right away (today actually). I don't
> know why they just don't have a secure order site like
> every other book vendor, or sell to places like
> bookpool.com.

I also emailed them asking about the ordering procedure and received
a prompt reply. I was disappointed when the reply instructed me to
email my credit card info but did not provide a public key. There is
no chance I will email my CC info in the clear.

Orders can be placed via FAX, too. I'll probably go that route.

Rossz