Re: [Exim] dnslists modification (2nd time)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Kevin P. Fleming
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] dnslists modification (2nd time)
Wakko Warner wrote:

> If you're using a single blacklist, it really doesn't do anything different.
> However, I'm not using a single blacklist.
>
> Something like:
>     deny dnslists = sbl.spamhaus.org : \
>             list.dsbl.org : \
>             dnsbl.njabl.org!=127.0.0.3 : \
>             relays.ordb.org

<snip>

> Does this make it any clearer?

Yes, I understand what you're doing now. However, I think you should
modify the syntax. I don't think putting the ! before = really makes it
clear what's going on.

To be more consistent with Exim's other configuration entries, it should be

deny dnslists dnsbl.njabl.org=!127.0.0.3,!127.0.0.4

This would be treated the same way that Exim currently handles host
lists, address lists, etc. If the last entry in the list is negated,
then any non-matching result is implicitly accepted.