RE: [Exim] Re: FW: Mail delivery failed

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Cory Daehn
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Re: FW: Mail delivery failed
Has it got an index too? That's the important part. The O'Reilly book is
about worn out in that section.

BTW, I've had problems with Majordomo not being able to deliver all of its
messages because of one of the SMTP_MAX settings... I really don't want to
completely disable those restrictions, but I also want mj_enqueue
(uid=majordomo gid=majordomo) to be able to send as many messages as it wants
while the system load will allow it. I'd probably have to use the .pdf file
as I don't have a postscript printer.... I'd be tempted to just see how much
Kinko's would charge to print & bind it.

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/exim4/exim-postscript-4.20.tar
.gz

gunzip, send doc/spec.ps to your local printer, bind, voila.

(345 pages plus cover + TOC)

Or use the similar PDF version.

There is no other way you will get a printed manual, as far as I know.
The Exim 4 book covers a lot, but it is not as complete (or as
up-to-date) as the manual.