[Exim] spam using rbl

Author: Sherona Hoosen
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] spam using rbl
Hi

I am running exim 4.10 on solaris 8.
I am trying to block spam using the DNS blacklists
So far these are the entries I made, but it doesn't seem to work

deny    message         = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a blacklist at $dnslist_d
omain\n$dnslist_text
        dnslists        = sbl.spamhaus.org=127.0.0.2

deny    message         = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a blacklist at $dnslist_d
omain\n$dnslist_text
        dnslists        = opm.blitzed.org=127.0.0.2

deny    message         = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a blacklist at $dnslist_d
omain\n$dnslist_text
        dnslists        = relays.ordb.org=127.0.0.2

deny    message         = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a blacklist at $dnslist_d
omain\n$dnslist_text
        dnslists        = spews.relays.osirusoft.com=127.0.0.2

Do i need to make changes to the following line in the Main Configuration section

acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

Or is there something else missing.

Thanks
Cheers