Re: [Exim] Using lists as OR expressions to make an effectiv…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Using lists as OR expressions to make an effective spam filter
On Tue, 27 May 2003, Marc Perkel wrote:

> I'll try that. I would clean up my code if it works.

It works. But you have to start each regex in a wildlsearch file with ^
so that Exim knows it is a regex and not some other type of item.

> Granted I'm only processing 25000 messages a week,

That's nothing! Fewer than 3000 messages a day. As I said, if your
volumes are low and your hardware isn't stressed, you don't need to
worry about efficiency.

Yet. :-)