[Exim] exim evaluation stumbling block

Autor: Richard
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exim evaluation stumbling block
Hello everyone
I am evaluating exim for a series of servers that run free web-based
mail systems. (currently I am using RH7.3 and Sendmail)
I am upgrading to Debian Woody which comes with Exim.
I have exim up and running but have the following question that I could
not get satisfactorily answered from the archives.

Q : can I use a '\n' delimited flat file for the list of allowed domains
instead of domain1.com:domain2.com etc..

I am still mentally 70% sendmail and needed to deal with viertusertable
and local-host-names

I solved the virtusertable issue using :

virtusertable_alias:
driver=aliasfile
file = /etc/virtusertable
require_files = /etc/virtusertable
domains = domain1.com:domain2.com
qualify_preserve_domain
include_domain
search_type = lsearch*
user = www-data
group = www-data
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

but I dont want to put 120 domain names into the colon delimited text
line for domains...

I saw in thedocs that you can import database files, but nothing on
plain text flayt files...

thanks in advance

richard mccluskey
sysadmin