[Exim] auditing mail IN/Out

Autor: Doug Block
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] auditing mail IN/Out
I am trying to find a way to have all mail (inbound,outbound) copied to
a auditing account on our server. I am not sure how this can be done
nor am I sure what the key word is to look it up in the archives but so
far everything I have tried has come back with some very handly
knowledge but not a way to copy all mail to an account both inabound and
outbound. I do understand that this is going to eat a ton of space but
there is little else I can do to get the information for auditing all
users.

Exim version 4.10-1

Doug