[Exim] unknown local-part "admin" in domain ourdomain.com

Author: k9register
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] unknown local-part "admin" in domain ourdomain.com
Hi

I looked through the archives and saw some questions about this
particular problem yet no answer.

unknown local-part "admin" in domain ourdomain.com

basically we have several servers running exim and whenever we try to
send emails between the servers we get the above error.

We have added both server names and URL's and the email address and URL
of sending account to both servers in /etc/localdomains and everywhere
else we can think of.

Any suggestions?

thankyou