Re: [Exim] bsmtp and suffixes options

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Warren
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] bsmtp and suffixes options
I am still stuck on this issue:

I want a director to pass messages to a transport such that $local_part
contains a string corresponding to a local username and
$local_part_suffix corresponds to anything that was appended to the
username.

I want the transport to pass the message to a pipe that will then pass
it back to Exim using bsmtp *with the original envelope recipient in
tact*.

It seems that this is hard to do, because using the localuser director
with the suffix optional implicitly strips the suffix from the
"local_part".

Is there any way round this? Would the situation be better with Exim 4?

What I am actually trying to achieve is passing all incoming messages
through SpamAssassin, but with the recipient's username passed as a
parameter to SA so that it can read that user's config.

Paul