Re: [Exim] Archive all emails

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kirill Miazine
Aan: Simon Faulkner
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Archive all emails
Simon Faulkner wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Now that I have Exim running :-) I am hoping to be able to make an archive
> copy of all emails in another mailbox such that I can organise it into
> months.
>
> Any pointers to get me started?

I hope I understood your questions correctly. If so, read on. :)

As a pointer I can show how I myself organize exim-users posts. I read
mail in Lists.exim-users, it's being cleaned up sometimes. At the same
time, all list mail is stored in Lists.z.exim-users.YYYY.MM and acts as
an archive where grep can be used if needed.

if $tod_log matches "\\N^(\\d\\d\\d\\d)-(\\d\\d)\\N" then add 0 to n0 endif
if $h_list-id: contains "exim-users.exim.org" and
   $h_subject: contains "[exim]" then
    save "$home/Maildir/.Lists.z.exim-users.$1.$2/"
    save "$home/Maildir/.Lists.exim-users/"
    finish
endif

--